Conwy Mind is of a society where everyone experiencing mental health needs and emotional problems receive both support and respect, and are accepted and included without fear of stigma and discrimination.
Our Purpose is to provide appropriate person-centred advice, guidance and support, to empower people who experience mental health and emotional problems. We believe that everyone should have the right and opportunity to access comprehensive services that will enable them to improve and reach their full potential.
We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. We seek to achieve our purpose through our general & specific goals.
- Open – We reach out to people who need us;
- Together – We’re stronger when we work within partnerships;
- Responsive – We listen, we act.
- Independent – We speak out, on behalf of those we serve, fearlessly
- Unstoppable – We mean to stay financially solvent and relevant to those we serve, so that we never have to give up improving what we do and how we do it.